With your support the Network provides a vehicle for advocacy that empowers community members to participate and drive change. As Members you will have:
- an effective body that can confidently speak out to address issues and concerns on your behalf;
- a linked website detailing activities of the Network's meetings;
- email access to information on mental health matters;
- a monthly e-News Alert; and
- a six monthly e-Newsletter.
Membership is currently free and open to:
Consumers - people who have, or are experiencing, a mental health problem.
Carers - people whose lives are, or have been, affected by virtue of their close association with someone experiencing mental health problems.
Friend of the Network - people who have an interest in mental health services delivered within private sector settings.
A downloadable copy of our brochure and membership application is available here.
If you are already a member of our Network, but are not receiving the newsletters and the other information we provide, it may be because we have not been notified of a change in your email address. This can be easily rectified by contacting us.